We are currently looking for User Experience (UX) Research Lead. Seeking a smart, well-spoken, researcher to join the User Experience (UX) team to drive strategic design research activities (including designing appropriate research methodologies), execute research studies, and provide strategic design thinking throughout the design process.
What you will do as a UX Research Lead:
You'll partner closely with visual designers, interaction designers, creative technologists and content writers to provide user experience consulting services to business clients and development teams. You should be comfortable leading and participating in design workshops and other idea-generating/collaborative team sessions.
· Participate in strategic research planning. Meet with internal clients and UX team members to identify research questions and design and facilitate/moderate studies to address identified objectives.
· Design and conduct early stage design direction definition activities, including ethnographic research and interviews, creating personas or experience models, and leading brainstorming sessions.
· Plan and execute research activities that align with business goals, uncover customer needs that result in actionable recommendations that drive user-centered ideation, definition and iteration.
· Plan, manage and execute all aspects of studies with users including recruiting, logistics, moderation and data collection. Collaborate with third party vendors when necessary.
- Deep understanding of the UX landscape - generative and evaluative research, IA, interaction design, visual design, content strategy
- Comfortable working in the DEFINE phase – Be comfortable with and have experience in planning, facilitating and participating in opportunity workshops, brainstorming activities, and other idea-generating team sessions.
Hours: 8-5 M-F
Excellent benefits including 401k, medical and dental
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact and data center recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.Learn More
InnoSource Recruiting Team